Personal Attention, Results and Evolution.
Taekwonwoo.net offers 101 private coaching sessions for athletes of all levels who want personal attention to develop their maximum potential.Learn More
Coaching is a one of our unique service to help our clients by providing with feedback, and guidance from an expert and help them to move towards a higher ambition on their training. Coaching is an on-going cooperative partnership with client. It is about individual planning, goal setting, and achievement.
Our experience confirms that professional coaching or private lesson can improve more than 10 times faster as well as effective way to see the best result. Now more and more people are realizing the value of being guided by the wisdom and personal attention from an expert as important as ever.
Here we are ready to listen at the deepest levels without judgments and conclusions. So please tell us what you need!
• Access to the entire training courses and downloadable resources.
• Send unlimited text messages.
• Embed your training video that you want to get a feedback from Master Woo, embed support for YouTube, Vimeo, and more (up to 2 videos per month).
• Attach files like photos, Microsoft office documents and more to discuss or evaluate.
• When coaching kids (minor clients), we communicate through parents or guardian to help facilitate the process.
• Private text and voice server.
Head over to your Patreon account settings page and click on the “Connect to Discord” button to connect your Discord account.
Once you’ve successfully connected your Discord account, you should automatically be invited to the creators's Discord server, if you weren't in it already. If you look in the server, your Discord account should have automatically been assigned your reward’s Discord role (Private Coaching). To check what role(s) your account has, click on your name in the server’s member list.
Let us know if that's not working here.
Note: In some cases, it might take a while for your Discord roles to be applied. If the changes haven’t taken effect, check back in a couple of hours.